Top Ten Money Etiquette Rules
1. Whenever there is an exchange of money, place the money in the other persons hand. Do not put the money on the counter unless asked to.
2. Make sure your money is not wrinkled or tightly
folded when paying for anything.
3.Make sure you are clear on what types of monies are accepted in exchange for a product or service before attempting to pay.
4.Do not pay for low priced items with large cash denominations when visiting most small businesses.
5. When paying back money lent from an individual, use the same form of money that was given to you. (I.E. cash for cash, check for check, etc.)
6. Make sure you understand the tipping expectations of all businesses you plan to visit.
7. Never tip with coins.
8. When using the drive thru option at fast food restaurants; have your money prepared for payment
before arriving at the payment window.
9.Never ask someone how much money he or she makes unless a job interview is being conducted.
10. Never ask how much someone paid for high priced items, let him or her volunteer this information.
Come out and see MoneyEtiquette's own Joseph Lorick (Author and Financial Lecturer) at the following events!
"Protecting Your Net Worth" Joseph Lorick coming Spring 2014 more details coming soon!
"Finding Financial Compatibility" Joseph Lorick coming Spring 2014 more details coming soon