Avoiding D.E.B.T. Tip of the Day
Winter proof your wallet in the fall. When temperatures begin to drop and rain turns into snow, expenses related to keeping your home warm, celebrating the holiday season, and auto maintenance tend to rise. Here are a few things you can do to minimalize these increases.
1. Prepay your energy bill.
2. Make sure your automobile is up to date with all regular maintenance work.
3. Create a winter t.v./internet/electronics usuage schedule for your household. (Ex: No television after 11pm or computers off after 12am)
4. Winterproff your home. Seal the windows, insulate the doors, and fix anything that will lead to your home losing heat.
5. If you havent already, book your winter vacations today; you're already behind schedule.
6. Start your holiday season shopping now.
7. Apply for part-time holiday seasonal jobs today. Get ahead of your competition.
8. Make sure all your snow/ice removal equipment is functional.
9. If it is cheaper to heat your home with small space heaters versus depending on gas/oil power, go out and purchase an electric heater.
10. WHEN POSSIBLE, FIRE ALL POLITICIANS THAT ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THE INCREASE IN COST OF LIVING AND HIRE SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!DON'T CONTRIBUTE A DIME TO THESE OFFICIALS UNTIL THEY ACTUAL BEGIN TO WORK FOR US!!!!!!